I started working with Jill a few months ago. Diving deep into her fitness and workout programs. It wasn’t until April 1st that I opted to start her new CBT course. This was tough for me…as this mindset around food is what I struggle with most. I have recently read the diet solution, so had a rough idea around CBT, response cards, etc. I however did not realize how much this course would literally change my life. I have always struggled with food, eating too much, too little, none at all, binging, you name it. I’ve always yo-yo dieted and struggled to maintain a healthy weight. I also have always struggled saying no, eating in social situations, i.e holidays, gatherings.
Throughout this journey these last 28 days I learned that:
- I do not need to eat something I don’t want to, how someone feels about me not eating it is non of their business.
- I am responsible for my food choices, and they don’t always have to be on plan, enjoying treats from time to time is acceptable. I’m human.
- Reading my response cards and advantages list really do help keep my mind focused on my end goals.
- Weight and the scale are not a depiction of my worthiness and health. It barely moved, yet I’m stronger, leaner, and more confident than ever in my body.
- And finally… that life is difficult, and we have times where we are going to fall off track, and life gets busy, and events come up. But at the end of the day, your health, your mindset and your choices are ultimately YOURS.
Jill, this course is gold. It is something that the fitness industry has been needing for a while, and I truly believe you will change many lives with it.
Congrats Amber on completing the CBT 4 Week Course Food & Fitness Connection Course!