“I was caught up in a cycle of self- deprivation and excessively working out.“
“I was tired of being overly critical of my body.”
“I was sick of living with a love-hate relationship with food.”
“I was frustrated with unsuccessful diet attempts.”
I wanted to start my journey towards a healthy, loving relationship with my body. My friend took the 4-Week CBT Food and Fitness Connection Course, and said that it might just be the foundational steps I needed to get the ball rolling on making some ACTUAL changes!
Boy was she right! The CBT Meets Fitness Food and Fitness Connection Course was a compassionate approach to learning about one’s thoughts around diets. Each day it built on my strengths to help me stay motivated and accountable to my long-term goals.
In the 4 weeks, I managed to:
- Create a routine / schedule around eating.
- Distract myself when I felt a craving or urge come on.
- Sit down and eat my meals.
- Say no to the food-pushers in my family.
- Not eat all the food that was on my plate when eating out.
- Eat in control while at a buffet wedding reception.
- Went out and did not feel that I needed to have a drink – or justify to others.
- See and believe in the advantages of taking a healthy, long term sustainable approach to food and working out.
- Understand my thoughts and the types of thinking errors that were sabotaging my weight-loss efforts in the past.
When I look in the mirror, I see a new woman.
- I see a woman that is confident and in control.
- I see a woman that DESERVES credit for the things she accomplishes in a day.
- I see a woman that no longer allows FOOD to be a way of comfort.
- I see a leaner woman – a woman that lost 12lbs!
I am forever grateful for this course, and have already started to re-take it! Thank you CBT Meets Fitness and a special thank you to the instructor Jill Bunny. This course changed my life, and how I think about health, fitness and my BEAUTIFUL body!
Love, Trina B.
Are you ready to take the next step , just like Trina did? Why not ease your way in with our 7 Day CBT Experiment? Click here for more info! Massive sale on… but it won’t last!