Are you motivated to make a big change in your health & fitness, right now? That’s a powerful feeling. Let’s leverage that motivation and potential you’ve got right now and make it really happen for you.
1. Pick Your “thing.”Choose something that:
- You really want to change.
- You know that you would really benefit from it if you changed it.
- You can realistically change, starting now.
2. Decide how, when, and where you’re going to do it.
- Be realistic.
3. Imagine your life in 5 years, with and without the habit.
- If you implement this new healthy habit or lifestyle change and it sticks, what will be the result 5 years from now?
- If you don’t take your commitment seriously enough and give up after a few weeks, what will that mean for your life 5 years from now?
4. Keep your goal in your mind every day.
- Write a list of advantages for your new “thing” and make time to read it first thing when you wake up.
5. Once it is locked in, move on to the next thing.
- One new habit at a time, you will live your way into lasting, powerful, positive healthy changes!
Can you feel how good this feels?
Make a promise to yourself and keep it. Since it’s just one promise, it’s so much simpler. This dramatically increases the odds that you’ll succeed on your health & fitness goals.
Now go out there and do it!
For our daily tips on weight loss, delivered right to your email each morning, sign up now… this could be the one “THING” you start with! Yes, take me to the link now!